Learn more about Fingerprint
- Streamline user experiences for trusted traffic
- The highest accuracy device identification for mobile and web
- Improve visitor analytics on mobile and web
Last year was an incredible milestone-filled year for Fingerprint. We announced our Series B funding, our SOC2 compliance, and saw a 750% increase in signups. As we grow, we want to be accessible to developers at companies of all sizes looking for a device identification solution. We’re excited to announce that we are expanding our support offerings to now include dedicated support for our open source Fingerprint library.
Our open source browser fingerprinting library is core to the heart of Fingerprint. With over 750K downloads every month and over 16 thousand stars on GitHub, our active open source community allows us to grow and improve our product from specific customer requests. While we have expanded and professionalized our open source offering to create Fingerprint Pro, our open source library will forever be available for developers to use in any way they see fit. To better support our community, we have significantly increased our support resources, which now include dedicated open source support reps.
To receive support, we have several channels available for you to get in touch:
- Reach out to our team at email@example.com for private support - you can expect responses within 2 business days in most cases. We can help with technical setup, troubleshooting best practices, and proof of concept design - don’t be afraid to ask!
- Submit any bugs or issues you encounter using GitHub Issues
- Have questions that may benefit the broader Fingerprint community? Start a discussion on GitHub - our team will also be actively responding to discussions there.
- Join our Discord channel to meet other Fingerprint users and stay up-to-date on new releases and updates.
You can learn more about the differences between our open source and Pro products here.